4.19.2011

One of those days

I have so much to catch up on with blogging, like Frankie's amazing bridge, my 12-week challenge results, and getting through the two year anniversary, but I tried starting those blogs today and realized...

That today just sucks. There is no other way to put it.  I miss Frankie so much.  I laid down last night and felt so alone.  I woke up feeling the same way.  It has been hard to smile today, and to put on my happy face. 

It hurts today.  My whole being aches for for Frankie.  My void is so deep, that I feel like nothing can get me out of it.  But that is just today....Or is it?  Because tonight, I will go to sleep alone, and tomorrow I will wake up alone....
and the next day,
and the next day,
and the next.

4 years and 8 months baby.  I miss our monthly wedding anniversary dates.  I hope tomorrow will be better.

4 comments:

MandyMy said...

Hugs and lots of love dear friend!!

Julie said...

I love you, Brooke. Praying that today IS a better day.

Stacey said...

sending you the love and hugs to tide you over until you come back out of the crappy hole. YOU WILL come back out!! <3

Anonymous said...

“Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night”
-Sarah Williams

I feel you my dearest of friends...see you soon, where we can stay up all night speaking of that, which even in thr hardest of moments, keeps us going.

Brankie 4 Infinity