3.20.2009

Ferocious Furby?

So, Frankie and I had a very interesting conversation today. Do you remember those Furby toys that were so popular in the 1990's? Well, apparently they found the real life version of the toy in Indonesia last year. Although, its actual name is the Pygmy Tarsier, it was a great find because it has not been seen for approx. 80 years. OK, so why this information? Well, Frankie and I had a dispute about how ferocious they are! I claimed that it looked pretty harmless? What do you think? Kind of like Gizmo from the Gremlins....Frankie says it beats out the Honey Badger, which is my favorite ferocious beast. (Another post for another time)! :) I think not, my love. I think not!

2 comments:

Beau & Lenette said...

totally harmless! Looks like a sweet pet! maybe I should get the girls one of those instead of a baby hippo..haha!

so missed you in NYC, totally took me back to 10 years ago. next year you better come!

Unknown said...

Brooke, I did not see your FB page so I wanted to just leave you a note here. I was just thinking about you a lot lately and wanted you to know you have been in my prayers. The service looked beautiful and I pray you are able to stay strong. Miss you.